Monday, September 03, 2007

Baby Time?


Well I am now at 38 weeks, which means I have only two weeks left...if all goes as planned!!! As the time approaches, Tony and I can now rest easy knowing that we are prepared for our daughter's arrival. Well at least in the sense that the nursery is ready and our bags are packed and in the car. As for us actually being ready, I guess we'll find out soon!

In getting the nursery ready, we found ourselves in the midst of some time consuming, and often times, stressful projects. Our projects for the nursery included: refinishing the dresser, building and painting shelves, building and painting the lamp, painting and re-doing the toy box, and making curtains! There were times when we didn't think we would ever get the nursery finished. But we did, and we are very pleased with the final outcome...now all we need is her to finish it off!

Since we are so excited about it, I wanted to share some pictures of the nursery so everyone else can see what we've done. Note in the pictures all our projects I have mentioned...I am so proud of Tony for all his hard work and time that he put into everything! Without his work, the nursery would not look near this good!